Important Announcement to Kelowna Small Businesses:FloodLight Consulting is an eligible trainer for the Workplace Training for Innovation Program and offers courses priced from $400 to $1500 per employee depending upon the program and material costs.
Workplace Training for Innovation Pilot Program
The Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development has established a new program initiative, Workplace Training for Innovation Program, through the Strategic Training and Transition Fund. The program is designed to provide eligible employers with funding for employee training in order to:
- Improve productivity
- Support the introduction of new technology, machinery/equipment or work processes
- Enhance international competitiveness
- Introduce innovative training and workplace strategies to increase the long term competiveness of the organization and its workforce.
- Small organizations (less than 50 employees)
- In good standing with the BC Corporate Registry
- In existence for one year or more
This limited time program can provide your business or organization with full $$ funding for employee training in order to improve productivity; introduce new technologies or work processes, enhance your competitiveness and/or increase the long term competitiveness of your organization and its workforce.
To pay for training, you can receive:
- up to $1500 per employee to a maximum of $5000
- Sales, Marketing, Branding and Business Development Training Programs in Kelowna
If you need to discuss your Training Requirments give us a call for a free one hour consultation.
FloodLight – Build Your Business