Social media marketing is the process of promoting your site or business through social media channels such as:
- Micro blogging (Twitter)
- Business Networking (LinkedIn)
- Social Networking (Facebook, MySpace)
- Photo & Video Sharing (Flickr, YouTube)
There is no other low-cost promotional method out there that will easily give you large numbers of visitors, some of whom may come back to your website again and again.
Tradtional marketing like TV, Radio and the Newspaper are having their market share reduced.
If you are selling products/services or just publishing content social media marketing is a potential method that will make your site profitable over time with the appropriate strategy.
Those who ignore the benefits of social media usually fall into three categories;
1. the ones who don’t know much or anything about social media
2. the ones who are interested but don’t know how to use it
3. those who don’t believe in the value that a social media strategy can bring to any site or business.
Which one are you? Let's Get Social!
For more information contact:
FloodLight – Build Your Business