Thursday, February 17, 2011

TIPS TO SUCCESSFUL PRICING STRATEGIES Part 1 of 5 http://amplify.com/u/aqnip This is a great series of articles by Andrew Gregson of Pricing Strategies that I will be posting on my website over the next few weeks. DonAlways when I begin my speeches or my workshops, I tell the participants that I cannot instruct them to price their widget at $4.95. Rather, I plan to teach my audience advanced ways of thinking about pricing and several methodologies to help them make informed and intelligent pricing decisions.Don’t follow the crowd!For most small businesses, the everyday pricing regime starts with checking the competition’s rates and prices, and then following the crowd. This is even the recommended strategy in many popular guides for small business.During the days of prohibition, 25 of Chicago’s top bootleggers were rounded up in a surprise raid. During their arraignment, the judge asked the usual questions, including the occupation of each suspect. The first twenty-four were a http://amplify.com/u/bqniw

1 comment:

  1. Homeflooring.ca has been serving the Calgary area with the highest quality carpet products . Depending on your lifestyle, usage, traffic and home styling, carpet can also increase the value in your home, with fashionable colours and textures that leave a lasting impression.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments for this post.

BlogCatalog

Marketing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

FloodLight - Marketing Consulting - OKBC.TV

"We Help Entrepreneurs Reach their Goals"

http://www.floodlightconsulting.com/



Kelowna - Business Coach- Marketing Consultant- Speaker - Canada